Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the best thing

I almost can't believe that my appt could be any better than last week. Yesterday my cervix measurement was 3.8 cm! I simply cannot believe it, and truthfully... we feel like it may be a bit off since the measurement was done at the other clinic (same as last week.) Next week we go back to our regular tech, so we'll see how well I do there!! I just had no idea that it could get that much better!

One of our favorite songs is "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne... Scarlet is a pro at singing it. Here's a picture from this morning of my two best things.

I hate to jinx it, although I don't believe in jinxing anyway... but I feel like time is kind of flying by! It's September 8th, and I have so many things to look forward to - my mom and sister are visting in a couple of weeks, then it's apple orchard/pumpkin patch time, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! By God I'm going to give birth before I know it!

I can't wait for that chilly day in January when Robbie can come home to a house filled with the warmth of Ella & Louis, a nice glass of vino, the smell of pot roast, and our two kids behaving like angels.......

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
Socrates

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I just found your blog from Kirsten! Glad to add one more to my list. I'm so sorry to hear you have to be on bedrest, but so happy it is for a good reason:) I didn't realize you were going through all this, I'll think of you often...

    ReplyDelete